Call Us Today (772) 344-8800
The Animal Hospital of West Port St. Lucie provides gentle, professional and caring grooming services in Port St. Lucie and surrounding communities. We cater to clients who desire professional grooming services on a regular basis, seasonally or when the need arises. Our in-house Groomer, Mary, has over 40 years of grooming experience and is well trained in both dog and cat grooming. Described as Groomer Extraordinaire, Mary brings out the best in each client.
In over-all terms, a clean pet is a happy pet. A clean coat and skin, eyes free from hair and trimmed nails all produce a pet that is comfortable and better behaved. Regular grooming is also essential to the health and wellbeing of your pet. This applies to all dogs and cats, short or long hair, large or small. Regular grooming allows you to spot potential health problems before they become serious.
Some of the benefits of pet grooming include:
- Grooming maintains a healthy, shiny coat and skin. Regular bathing with proper shampoo will keep your pet clean and healthy, removing dead skin and hair allowing air to circulate through their skin and coat. Properly groomed coats will shed less.
- Consistent nail trims keep the nails the right length, reduce the risk of infection and support healthy posture and foot structure
- A groomed pet looks and smells pleasant, feels great, behaves well and is free from discomfort. Your pets face, paws, ears and the hair around the hind area should be trimmed consistently. Excessive dirty hair in these areas can lead to hygiene issues, matting, tangling and possible infection.
- Regular visits could result in early discovery of health issues with ears, eyes, skin and more before they become an emergency.
Our services include:
- Bathing and Grooming for Dogs and Cats
- Flea and Tick Control
- Itchy skin
- Utilization Brightening or Allergy shampoo
- Nail Trimming
- Anal Expressions
- Ear Cleaning
- Additional Services
You can depend on the Animal Hospital of West Port St. Lucie for all your pets grooming needs.
Mary, Groomer Extraordinaire
Mary has been grooming animals for over 40 years, her skill and expertise are unsurpassed in the business. With the talent to bring out the best in each client and the patience of a saint, Mary can be found behind the scenes at the animal hospital. She is a lifelong equestrian and dog trainer with International Champions. Currently, her own dogs are trained as Bomb Searchers on our local cruise docks. Mary’s skill and expertise are well known and her following is wide and appreciative. We are confident that your fur babies will look fabulous!